My New Studio Chair


LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY! 💜💜💜💜


Hello everyone!  I finally have my new studio chair, the HAG Capisco.  It was a community effort with people buying my art, joining my Patreon, and donating on my Ko-fi page.  I am so incredibly happy and grateful for each and every one of you!!!  I purchased it from a company called Fully (Fully HAG Capisco page ), and it arrived within 2 weeks.  I got the additional 150mm pneumatic lift since I am short, and my working table is also low.  However, it does come with a standard 265mm lift which is great for tall people and those who use standing desks.  Assembling it took literally 10 minutes, so it isn't something that will be overwhelming or difficult to do.  Also, if you look around online, there are coupons that take about $40 or so off the full price.  

I did a timelapse of me working in the chair for a few hours yesterday, and you can see it at the link below (which will take you directly to my new YouTube channel that I am still working on. Subscribe and hit that notification bell!): 

Working in my Hag Capisco chair 

As you can see, I sat 3 different ways while working, and my favorite way is with the chair back against my chest.  In this position, I can rest my painting arm on the chair back and my spine is fully supported which takes out a lot of the fatigue I get from painting.  Honestly though, each position was immensely comfortable.  If you are looking for a solid, durable, stylish, and super comfortable chair, I recommend this chair.  Disclaimer: I am not being paid to recommend this chair.  I just really love the chair. 

As always, thanks for your support. 

Make the world better, 

-Tania

Comments

Popular Posts