How YOU can support my work




 From left to right: I Give and Receive, The Spirit Protects Me, I Am Clarity

You may be wondering how you can support my painting endeavors and full time art life.... Well, I have some delightful news for you! 

I have a Ko-fi page: Tania Pomales Art on Ko-fi

I really love Ko-fi because whatever donations you contribute get deposited directly into my account in real time, and Ko-fi does not take a commission cut.  The company is run by a small group of very hardworking individuals with a focus on creators being able to make a living doing what they absolutely love.  Currently, I have a goal posted for purchasing the HAG Capisco ergonomic chair.  Head on over, and have a look!

But what if Ko-fi isn't your thing? NO PROBLEM! 😁 I also have a Patreon!
Check it out: Tania Pomales Art on Patreon

Patreon allows you to subscribe to different tiers depending on the content you want to see from me.  I have everything from work in progress photos to timelapses to original art depending on what you want to subscribe to.  I even have a tier where you can get a 5"x7" painting, a graphite study, and a mini oil painting for one month of patronage! That is a mega sweet deal, folks, and it is only available on Patreon at a patron discount of $250 for all 3.  

You might be wondering, "Does she have a website?" I do. However, it is currently being updated.  When all is done, I will be coming back here to make a post about it.  

In 2021, I decided I was going to pursue my lifelong dream of being a full time artist.  I'm doing it! It's happening. I'm living it! AND YOU CAN, TOO. 

Make the world better,

-Tania

Comments

Popular Posts